- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp erythritol, xylitol or monk fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1/4 tsp Maldon salt, or to taste
- pinch of cinnamon, optional
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut butter, melted
To make this dish, first, line a tray with a piece of parchment or a silicone sheet and set aside.
Next, mix together all of the dry ingredients and then add the melted coconut oil and butter. Stir to ensure all of the ingredients are evenly combined.
Lastly, spread the mixture in an even layer onto the prepared baking tray and freeze for 15 to 30 minutes, or until the mixture has set.
Once frozen, break the mixture up into serving-sized pieces. Store the pieces in a sealable freezer-safe container and keep frozen. Serve and eat from frozen.