There's no need to miss out on your favorite holiday beverages just because you're skipping eggs and dairy. In fact, these two plant-based recipes are so good they'll quickly become your new favorite!
Plant-Based Eggnog by Rachel of The Spoonful of Honey
- 2 cups unsweetened oat milk (or alternative plant-based milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 2-4 pieces pitted dates
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup ice
Blend, share, sip, enjoy.
Swich's Masala Chai
- 3 cups water
- 15 green cardamom pods (3/4 tsp gr cardamom, or to taste)
- 12 whole cloves (1/4 tsp gr cloves, or to taste)
- 4 whole star anise (1/2 tsp gr star anise, or to taste)
- 2 to 3 lrg cinnamon sticks (1/2 tsp gr. cinnamon, or to taste)
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns (1/2 tsp gr black pepper, or to taste)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 to 4 slices fresh ginger, or to taste
- 2 to 3 cups soy milk (or preferred non-dairy milk)
- 4 pieces orange zest, fresh or dried
- 2 to 5 tbsp cane sugar
- 15 to 20 grs loose leaf black tea (3 to 4 tea bags) or to taste
Looking for more plant-based to enjoy during the holiday season? Then don't miss these other posts:
Not a Swich member yet?
Create your free membership!