Swich is on a mission to teach the world to cook for better health and inspire a global health movement. Think of us as your personalized online cooking concierge! Our goal is to empower you to start cooking with more confidence while strengthening your cooking intuition.
As a Swich member, these are features you get access to. If you haven’t joined yet, this is what you have to look forward to:
- Hundreds of chef-curated recipe tutorials that will breakdown the “why” not just the “how”
- Submissions from fellow Swichers who share photos, advice, and tips
- Cooking groups with challenges (like a Globetrotters group that will challenge you to cook with global flavors)
- Live events
- Goal tracker for you to monitor and celebrate your progress
- Easy “Invite a friend” tool, so you can improve your cooking with partners, friends, neighbors, clients, anyone and everyone!
Our approach is simple: we teach you to cook for your health rather than simply follow a one-size-fits-all recipe. Once you get started and experimenting, a whole new universe with infinite possibilities will unfold before your eyes in your kitchen. It did for us! (Read our story.)
We know that cooking can – and should – be fun, full of whole foods, and delicious flavor. It shouldn’t feel intimidating, boring, or stagnant. Yet the recipes-obsessed approach has never been designed for day-to-day cooking. That’s why Swich is here.
Here’s how we teach cooking at Swich:
- Skills > Recipes: We’re believers that cooking is a personalized experience. Rather than providing you with thousands of step-by-step recipes, we help you develop a cooking mindset. Over time, cooking will feel less a chore and more like a mindful, enjoyable experience. The kitchen is truly your canvas!
- Free membership: Yes, F-R-E-E. Cooking is our passion – and we want it to be your passion too! That’s why we do not charge anything for basic cooking education through Swich. We are powered by Rouxbe (founded in 2005), the world’s leading online culinary school with more than 600,000 students across the globe.
- 100% online: We want to make cooking more approachable to all, so we meet you right in your own kitchen! It’s completely self-led with no deadlines or tests. You set the pace and your own goals.
- Community-minded: For support and inspiration, our members get access to a social network to connect with other at-home cooks, exclusive recipes, fun challenges, and so much more! There’s even a map so you can see Swichers like you across the world.
- Everyone is welcome: Anyone and everyone is welcomed and encouraged to come along for the ride! While Swich uses only plant-based ingredients, the methods and techniques can be applied to any kind of diet.
We’re creating a powerful network of health-minded cooks around the world, and we hope you join us!
Not already a member? Join our journey to 100 million+ members by 2023 and create your free membership!
Not a Swich member yet?
Create your free membership!
Leave a Comment
Tamara P. ( 9mo ) – I’ve taken a course on Rouxbe through one of my culinary programs and have also purchased a program on Rouxbe for some people who could not afford to do so…as I valued it so much and wanted to share it…I’ve been looking at Forks Over Knives for awhile now and then found Swich! I am in love with the two of you and what you do! Thank you so much! I watched all of your Pender Island episodes this weekend! Amazing!!!! Is there someone I can write to about how to connect further with you or your staff on some potential collaborative ideas?
Thembekile N. ( 8mo ) – Hi guys.
I was wondering if someone with fibroids. Who does not eat flour, sweets, potatoes, pasta, dairy products and meat. how can i feet to swich.
Arw there any recipes that are plant base and good for my fibroids.
Disciplemaking M. ( 1d ) – Meet our inspired founders and their mission to teach the world to cook for health. For support and inspiration, our members get access to a social network to connect with other at-home cooks, exclusive recipes, fun challenges .