When was the last time you paved a new path? In this 13th episode of the Swich Founder YouTube series, Dawn Thomas and Joe Girard, co-founders of Swich and Rouxbe Cooking School, reflect on two paths in their lives: the journey of Swich and a walking path they’re building for their home on Pender Island, British Columbia.
As Dawn and Joe continue to progress in the construction of their new home, there is also so much progress happening at Swich. One of the biggest highlights is Swich recently surpassed 100,000 members! As our team and community grows, our mission remains the same: help teach others to cook with confidence and improve their cooking intuition!
Episode 13: Progress
Follow along as Joe makes a walking path for their home in Pender Island, British Columbia.
Through four phases – preparation, landscaping, progression, and relaxation – this journey is a reminder to not only make your own trail (and dance while making it!), but also to cherish pockets of peace and passion along the way. Plus, you’ll meet some unexpected friends – stay tuned at the end of the video!
Don't miss these other episodes in the Swich Founder YouTube Series:
- Episode 1: The path to 100 million
- Episode 2: First visit to Pender Island
- Episode 3: Getting to work
- Episode 4: Bring on the machines
- Episode 5: Baby steps
- Episode 6: Airstream move to Pender Island
- Episode 7: The family settles in on Pender Island
- Episode 8: Beauty is everywhere
- Episode 9: Pender moments: cool finds on Pender Island
- Episode 10: Never stop moving forward
- Episode 11: Living in the moment
- Episode 12: The foundation of life
Not a Swich member yet?
Create your free membership!